Monday, April 29, 2013

Getting Started


Hey there cool cats! Its Stealthy Kitty from OnTheFluffyCouch! This will be my new blog where I will post the weeks happenings every Friday, I hope you stop by and check it out! I am not the best speller or writer but eh what do I care I am doing this for fun! So I'd like to start by letting everyone get to know me a bit more.

I am Stealthy Kitty my friends call me Sal after my main in World of Warcraft Salaura, I have also been given the nickname Sally. I would prefer if you wished to call me anything other then Stealthy Kitty that you would use Sal :). I am indeed a girl and I live at home with my mom (Cheap rent). I enjoy playing all kinds of video games including Minecraft, Towns, League of Legends, and many more. I will be telling you what games I have played at the end of the week or you could follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/Stealthy_Kitty to see what I am up to as it happens. You should also
Sub to my YouTube if you found this page some other way http://www.youtube.com/user/OnTheFluffyCouch I hope you enjoy any video you decide to watch :). you can also chat with me on Google+ even though I'm still getting use to it. More info to come I have other stuff to look into so have a Purrfect day!

No comments:

Post a Comment