Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Week of May 3rd

Well this week was a biggy that's why I didn't get a chance to post on Friday sorry! I got Skyrim (Great game by the way) I have been playing that to keep myself from over loading my computer with Don't Starve videos for the new lets play ( http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9AaPOE4ur07uQcGzUQ3wfA19sZCghM1a ) Link for the playlist! I haven't made a Skyrim Let's play based on the fact the this first 4 times I tried to record my mic was to fuzzy and I didn't like that, I also got tired of playing the first part of the game I might try making one later but that's only if some one thinks it  would be fun to see me play it. This week I have also seen a lack of views and no increase in Subs :( I am not willing to stop trying just yet though! My computer has been giving me trouble with some of my older videos from before the up date so most of those I couldn't post and the Lab playlist has been be hide thanks to that. I might start a FTB single player so I can show more of my work but I don't know yet. If there are any games you would like me to pick up and try maybe make a lets play tell me about it in the comments or any of my other social sites that you can find me on! :) Well other then the fact that I got a new phone so I can tweeter and get e-mail from anywhere I think that's it! I hope you start talking to me more because comments are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment