Tuesday, June 11, 2013

What has been going on.

Ok so I just wanted to take the time to say thanks to all the people that are still following me after my... some weeks brake. My computer crashed on me which is bound to happen at some point in every ones life, the crash wiped out most of my minecraft world so I will be starting new ones XD. I have some ideas for some good series like my "Minecraft comes alive"( https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9AaPOE4ur06IXCZxv1i3xRX0Pi0OYhEf ) one I just started. I also have uploaded a new "Trees&Bees" video because that was on a server that I still play on, I plan on uploading a new "Don't starve" video soon even though its not the most popular series I have done I enjoy it. I am always open to ideas for new videos and series so if you have any games or mods for minecraft you'd like to see just send me a message on google+ or youtube. But more into my real life stuff to start with... I never want to be sick again, also my mom left on vacation so I am alone *Shivers* this leaves me here house/pet sitting for three people starting today... that sucks because I hate driving. But I have my own vacation planned in July so that should be great! Till next time I'm StealthyKitty!

No comments:

Post a Comment