Saturday, December 28, 2013

Streams and stuff

Great stream last night! I played Don't Starve for about 5 hours, seeing how long I could make it in one setting. I made 30 days which is my new record and learned a lot from viewers on how to fail less! Thanks to all the people that watched the stream it was a lot of fun and now I know I want to keep doing it ^.^
If you are a sub and haven't had time to check out my stream I start around 10pm-12 at the moment. I plan on starting earlier once I get the hang of it all.

Also as a side note some of TheFluffyCouch members will be building a RPG map for a server we will be hosting for people that donate to join us on, it will take some time to get that up and running but we will be streaming the build and maybe have a time lapse or two for YouTube

That's all that has been happening OnTheFluffyCouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment