Sunday, December 15, 2013

Twitch-100Subs

So I have been looking into starting to do live streams with twitch, I will be using OBS and I am really excited to try this out. I am also hoping this might help with my YouTube subs seeing as I am at 98 and would love to hit 100 soon! I will be doing my first live stream today hopefully around noon, I am not sure what I will be playing yet but I might just go with minecraft seeing as everyone loves it ^.^. For my 100 subs special I would like to have a T-Shirt design contest to help raise money for the WWF because animals are amazing and need our help, but more info on that once I get to 100 subs. (Idea might have to wait for 200.)

Help spread the word about my channel every little bit helps! Have a wonderful day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment