Friday, January 17, 2014

League Ranked

So I am getting ready to do my placement matches in league, I am kinda nervous this year because I plan on actually trying to rank up this year and I have been doing a lot of work to try and get better. But it is still scary to me to go into a match with people I don't know because I will feel bad if I do bad kinda thing x.x
So I am going to try my best to get a good placement this year! I'll put my stats for each game here after I am done so everyone can see how good/bad I did

Matches BronzeIV
Thresh-1/6/13-Defeat
Leona-1/7/6-Defeat
Thresh-1/5/10-Defeat
Annie-1/5/2-Defeat
Annie-3/4/10-Victory
Ziggs-8/3/12-Victory
Annie-5/7/30-Victory
Annie-o/6/4-Defeat
Ziggs-6/5/8-Defeat
Annie-1/1/6-Victory

If I could get just one ADC just one! That was not bad in some way! First Leona game my vayne went 1/10/1... I mean really? she rolled into the tower 3 times and didn't move back when the jungler came to gank us. First Annie game vayne went 1/8/0... Ok guys if you can't play vayne don't pick her!
I am not saying I am a god sent player or anything but in every game so far I have a bad ADC and at least one of those guys that talk in chat in all caps yelling at everyone. *sigh*

So onto LCS talk! I have a really good feeling about some of the NA teams this year and I can't wait to see them play they all looked strong coming into the season and I am kinda excited to have Evil Gen join the NA LCS. Also the roster changes for Coast, TSM, and Curse have me even more excited to see how everything plays out! So here are my calls for the games
C9-EG-Curse-C9-TSM-CLG
But I am not going to pick a favorite team for this year till I watch the first set of games. Who are you cheering for?

No comments:

Post a Comment