Monday, February 3, 2014

More Mew News

I have started to move away from a "Minecraft" channel more into a "Let's Play" channel, meaning I want to have all kinds of games on there but I will keep doing minecraft it just will be another game kinda thing. I have heard that non focused channels get less views so I was thinking it would be a bad idea, but when I was just doing minecraft videos I would stop recording for months for no reason other then I didn't want to play minecraft so yea...

I know a good number of my subs subbed for a series I stopped doing early/mid last year so maybe the same will happen with the other videos, they will pick up views later? I am not sure. I would rather play different games to show people what they are then to play the same game over and over, even more so now that I don't want to spend time modding the game anymore.

Well kinda a random rant but that's what most of theses are :D I am just going to keep releasing new videos and see how my subs change, maybe I won't get "Famous" this way but whatever at least I am trying to do this my way!

P.S. I cut my own hair today! For no reason at all...

No comments:

Post a Comment