Sunday, February 23, 2014

Scatter brained (Meow News)

Ok I think I am being a little scatter brained lately... I released a video that I already released with a different title thinking it was a different one, I have been failing to keep up with video release dates as is... I have been working on a lot of art projects lately because some times you just get the need to create something so I have been spending days on projects and slacking a bit in other areas... like house work and YouTube.
I think I am going to set days a side to just do something crazy creative so I don't slack as much from now on... Now if I could just remember where I put my slippers... Oh also my wrist started hurting again so I have a brace on, makes it kinda hard to play games but I am trying anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment