Monday, May 19, 2014

Steam update.

TheFluffyCouch has opened up our own steam group for viewers and friends. You can join the group by asking me (Stealthy Kitty) on steam. The idea of the group is to get more involved with the community and give information about upcoming streams or fun open games (more once we start getting servers). I hope you join us on the fluffy couch steam group! 

Now onto the info about the channel. As you might have noticed I have been moving away from minecraft seeing as I want a working channel/community and I just think that most the people that watch minecraft don't really care about any of the other content on my channel so I don't really want more subs that are not going to watch any of my videos. So that being said the plan is to move into steam games with achievements and to start getting them, yes I will still make some minecraft videos (Like the minecraft hardcore challenge) for the time being because I enjoy that and hope you guys do to. 

So to round it all up OnTheFluffyCouch is now a steam game channel that has the goal of getting achievements!

No comments:

Post a Comment