Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Why I YouTube

I decided to start recording videos again today, when I stopped all those months ago I never really thought I would try again but getting email after email of new people subbing to my channel made me smile even when I didn't feel like it, so even though my life has changed I still feel like this is something I want to do... I need to do for me, you know? Making videos is something that makes me feel like I belong to something bigger. It makes me happy to read the comments, tweet, share things on google+, and have people enjoy my videos or learn something from them. I find it exciting to plan new series in the hopes of gaining more subs, all the things you have to go through to get your name seen is a fun challenge and I understand why so many people do this. To be called a "YouTuber" is really something special that isn't easy to gain over night.

So anyone thinking about making videos you should and any of my subs thank you for the constant reminder that I had a channel and that it was still there waiting for me when ever I wanted to go back to it. You guys are great!

No comments:

Post a Comment